Museum

Museum
The WHI works on the restoration and preservation of Salem Lutheran Landmark Church, constructed in 1863 and located in Milwaukee near the site of our synod's founding in 1850. The synod museum, on the lower level of the church, houses more than 1,000 artifacts and pictures from our synod's past.
The church and museum are open for tours, which need to be arranged in advance.  For tour information and booking, please contact Prof. Joel Pless at 262-677-2109 or joel.pless@wlc.edu.

Salem Landmark Church is located at 6814 N. 107th St. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.


View Larger Map